Landscape Photography

Samstag, 6. März 2021

 Winter is slowly passing by. There are still a few places where the landscape will be still white for a while. Unfortunately, the sunrise hours are so early now that it is really hard for me to take a longer trip out of the city after entire working week. That makes me rather switch to a spring photography in the area nearby.

But I managed to drive twice in the mountains this year. And on the chosen days the winter weather were perfect.

I visited the area around Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Mittenwald. The second time temperatures were like really low. It was -20 degrees at 7 o’clock in the morning.

First trip I wanted to get the view towards Alp- and  Zugspitze from a new place for me. After some googling I found the spot, which I have had in my had like for some time already but I wasn't sure where exactly should I head. And this place is really easy to reach by car. The village Schlattan, near GAP, with the parking lot by the Pfeiffer Alm restaurant. So easy but if you don't know it takes a lot of time to look for.  And the other photographers don't help. Only a few share such secrets nowadays. I am not very surprised... because this what is happening now around Eibsee or Gerold during the golden hour, this is really a competition to get your tripod there as a first one....
So that's it. Mountain View, January 7th

And second trip. Buckelwiesen in February.  I remember that place from last year.



There was no winter at all. And I didn't have my
zoom lens that time.







0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.