Landscape Photography

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021

It's been a long time again since my last post. It is actually already a winter time but for a snow I assume we have to wait.

So I drop you back into the autumn with its beautiful colouring and moody foggy mornings.

I had a couple of possibilities to catch some autumnal atmosphere this year and last year...

 

 

Very interesting for top down catch is the area of the Eibsee, with the small hut island and whale-tail-like bay. Some things occur to you when you see them from above. Even google maps doesn't give that impression. But this is one of my main tools to look for any interesitng spots. Another example is the perfect horseshoe street near Kochel.

 

 

What I like about autumn are the colourful reflextions of course with some epic landscape around. There are some places I can recommend for such reflections-hunt. Like for example the Riessersee, just a neighbour of Garmisch Partenkirchen.


What is always on my agenda in the autumn photography is the landscape with fog. Which sa typical for cold mornings and mostly with the clear sky. To check, just to be sure, that some more or less picturesque fogs are going to appear I use weather forecast. And first of all one parameter which is Relative humidity, often expressed as a percentage.

You can check this for example on wetterzentrale.de


 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.