Landscape Photography

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019

A year ago I won a main prize in outdoor bavarian photo contest in the "Bayerns Bestes" Magazin. I was awarded with the 5 nights in a luxus holiday apartment at Tegernsee in Bavaria.


Thank you to Ignazhof, Bad Wiessee for sponsoring so amazing stay


It is actually around the corner, so I didn't expect much unless you know the area well. I must say the Tegernsee is a little bit neglected direction and I should get to know it even better.
What I have always had in my mind and planned somewhen for my photo trips was the famous view at Rottach Egern from a lake-promenade

I have checked all the corners with google maps to find some place for my car.
And I think this small gap on the street, which I outlined is only doable out of main season.

Surprisingly I was the only one with tripod both in the evening and in the morning. With cameras, there were some people for some snapshots. Generally not crowded. So I could freely spread myself :)


Friday evening was really spectacular. With fast flying clouds. I was already afraid that thay would take all the light away, but the sun came at the right time to lighten the background up. Saturday morning was already a small annoucement of long rainy days, that came later.






0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.