Landscape Photography

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2024

Coming to Madeira, as a photographer, you are faced with a great challenge. 

The number of landscape photogenic places is enormous. In my case I combine this passion with hiking. In Madeira I did almost 100 km on foot. Not in every interesting place I managed to be at the golden hour, but it was a certain compromise in order to sightee and photograph.

Fanal Forest was undoubtedly one of the main points of the photo agenda. I approached the subject three times. 


 

The first time was foggy but horizontal rain and a strong wind soak my back side in 5 seconds and it made almost impossible to take out the camera. For the sake of balance I drenched my front in a moment I turned to admire all around the forest. Nevertheless I walked around the forest for an hour looking for some frames.


The second time was foggy, but the fog was too high. So nothing really atmospheric could be made.
It was only the third time that I found a decent fog and the lasted for an hour.






So as you see there is no particular time, morning or evening to catch a fog. Pitty little bit that there is no  webcam to spy the situation ;) 


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.